Vibration is a mechanical phenomenon whereby oscillations occur about an equilibrium point. The oscillations may be periodic, such as the motion of a pendulum—or random, such as the movement of a tire on a gravel road. (From Wikipedia)
Frequency: The number of times a complete exercise cycle occurs in one second.
Amplitude: The height from the center-line to the peak.
Period: The time for one repetition
물체의 고유진동수: 힘을 가해서 진동이 되는 강제 진동 (Forced vibration)이 아닌 평형 상태에서 자유 진동을 할때의 진동수
모드(mode): 물체가 고유진동수로 진동을 할때 어떤 순간의 물체 모양
2nd mode 이상에서는 특정 포인트에서는 위치가 변하지 않는 node 들이 존재
강제 진동시 반복적인 힘이 물체의 고유진동수와 같은 진동수로 가해지면 진폭은 점점 증가된다. 동일하지 않은 경우, 진폭은 커지지 않는다.
=> 그네 탈 때, 타이밍에 맞춰서 힘을 주면 더 크게 움직이는 원리랑 같음
막대기와 같은 경우는 무수히 작은 질량의 입자들이 연속해서 달려 있는 경우. 그래서 무수한 고유 진동수와 모드가 존재. 그 중에서 진동에 가장 큰 영향을 미치는 진동수가 몇개 존재함.
My CV: CV_SeunghyunLee_07312017-POSTECH
MS-Ph. D Candidate Department of Creative IT Engineering (Advisor: Prof. Chulhong Kim)
Pohang University of Science and Technology (POSTECH) (Mar 2014 – )
- Sc. School of Electronics, Telecommunication & Computer Engineering,
Korea Aerospace University, Goyang, Republic of Korea (Mar 2007 – Feb 2014)
Biomedical optics and ultrasound imaging
- Photoacoustic tomography
- Dual modal imaging of photoacoustic and Raman scattering
- Atomic force microscopy
- Super-resolution optical microscopy
Representative programming skills
Published Articles (4 papers) *Corresponding author. §Equal contribution.
- G. Cha§, S. Lee§, S. Park§, H. Kang, S. G. Lee, C. Jeong, [Y. Lee*, C. Kim* and D. H. Jeong*], “A Dual Modal Silver Bumpy Nanoprobe for Photoacoustic Imaging and SERS Multiplexed Identification of in vivo Lymph Node”, Nanoscale, In press (2017). IF: 7.367
- X Li, C. Kim§, S. Lee§, D. Lee, H. Chung, G. Kim, [C. Kim*, K. Hong*, and J. Yoon*], “Nanostructured phthalocyanine assemblies with protein-driven switchable photoactivities for biophotonic imaging and therapy,” Journal of the American Chemical Society, In press (2017). IF: 13.858
- Lee§, O. Kwon§, M. Jeon§, J. Song, S. Shin, H. Kim, M. Jo, T. Rim, J. Doh, S. Kim, J. Son, [Y. Kim*, and C. Kim*], “Super-resolution Visible Photoactivated Atomic Force Microscopy”, Light Science & Applications, In press (2017). IF: 14.098
- Park§, U. Jung§, S. Lee§, D. Lee§, C. Kim*, “Contrast-enhanced Dual Mode Imaging: Photoacoustic Imaging Plus More”, Biomedical Engineering Letters (2017): 1-13.
CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS ARTICLES (2 Proceedings articles)
- Lee, O. Kwon, M.Jeon, J. Song, M. Jo, S. Kim, J. Son, Y. Kim and C. Kim*, “Super-resolution photoacoustic imaging of single gold nanoparticles”, Proc. SPIE9708, Photons Plus Ultrasound: Imaging and Sensing 2016, 97082J, Photonics West, Conference on Biomedical Optics, San Francisco, CA, Feb 2016
- Park, S. Lee, M. Cha, C. Jeong, H. Kang, S. Park, Y. Lee, D. Jeong, and C. Kim*, “Photoacoustic imaging and surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy using dual modal contrast agents”, Proc. SPIE 9708, Photons Plus Ultrasound: Imaging and Sensing 2016, 970839, Photonics West, Conference on Biomedical Optics, San Francisco, CA, Feb 2016.
CONFERENCE ABSTRACTS (4 abstracts)
- S. Lee, M. Cha, D. Jeong, and C. Kim*, “in vivo photoacoustic imaging and multiplexed identification of surface-enhanced Raman scattering using Dual Modal Nanoprobe”, The 39th annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society. Jeju Island, South Korea, July 2017
- M. Cha, S. Park, S. Lee, S. Lee, Y. Lee, C. Kim and D. Jeong*, “In vivo Imaging and Multiplexed Identification using Photoacoustic & SERS Dual Modal Silver Bumpy Nanoshells”, The XXV International Conference on Raman Spectroscopy, Fortaleza, Brazil, August 2016
- M. Cha, S. Park, S. Lee, S. Lee, Y. Lee, C. Kim and D. Jeong*, “In vivo Imaging and Multiplexed Identification using Photoacoustic & SERS Dual Modal Silver Bumpy Nanoshells”, 20th International VACUUM Congress. Busan, South Korea, August 2016.
- S. Lee, M. Cha, S. Park, D. Jeong, and C. Kim*, “Dual modality imaging combined Photoacoustic Topography and Surface-enhanced Raman Spectroscopy”, The Optical Society of Korea Summer Meeting 2015. Gyeongju, South Korea, July 2015
- C. Kim, M. Jeon, J. Son, S. Lee, Y. Kim, O. Kwon, “Super-Resolution Atomic Force Photoacoustic Micrsocope using Thermoelastic expansion,” 10-2015-0084906, KR, 2015.
AWARDS AND HONORS
||Seno Medical Best Paper Award Finalist (top 3%) to Seunghyun Lee (Chulhong Kim as a senior author), Photons Plus Ultrasound Conference, Photonics West, SPIE, San Francisco, California. 2016
2010 – 2013
|Seunghyun Lee, Owoong Kwon, Mansik Jeon, Jaejung Song, Minguk Jo, Sungjee Kim, Junwoo Son, Yunseok Kim and Chulhong Kim, “Super-resolution photoacoustic imaging of single gold nanoparticles”
2015 Global Ph.D Fellowship, National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF), South Korea (NRF-2015H1A2A1031821, Mar 2015 – ).
The Global Ph.D Fellowship ($30,000) is given annually by Korea National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF) to receive full scholarships for their doctoral studies for the purpose of nurturing world-class academics and researchers in Korea with the capability to compete at the highest level
The best student award to outstanding undergraduate students for their excellent academic contributions (Top), Korea Aerospace University.
Departmental Full Scholarship (5 times), School of Electronics, Telecommunication & Computer Engineering, Korea Aerospace University.
- 05/2017: Our recent papers: Lee, O. Kwon, M. Jeon, J. Song, S. Shin, H. Kim, M. Jo, T. Rim, J. Doh, S. Kim, J. Son, [Y. Kim*, and C. Kim*], “Super-resolution Visible Photoactivated Atomic Force Microscopy”, Light Science & Applications, In press (2017, link).
Participation in educational training
- 7. 2017: “Atomic force microscopy option training (SKPM, Lithography)” – Park systems, Korea
- 7 – 10. 2017: “Management of Basic Nano Technology Education Program” – Korea Nano Technology Research Society, Korea